NVIDIA DGX servers managed by Bright Cluster Manager deliver the perfect balance of increased concurrency for handling data science workloads, the massive compute requirements associated with those workloads, and the seamless management of all resources across the HPC cluster.
Download the white paper to learn how with the NVIDIA/Bright solution, HPC users benefit from:
- Solid scale-up architecture for handling data-/compute-intensive workloads
- Easy cluster setup and provisioning
- End-to-end cluster monitoring, health checking, and automated updates
- Automated deployment and configuration of HPC workload managers, Kubernetes, machine learning/deep learning frameworks and libraries, and NGC containers
- Ability to run all the above HPC workloads on the same DGX cluster
Fill out the form on the right to access this whitepaper.